DK Eyewitness travel guide (en anglais) - Guide - Denmark (Danemark)
|Pays / Région||Danemark|
|Date de publication||15 juil. 2022|
|Edition, collection||DK Publishing|
Détails de l'article
Voici comment l'éditeur présente ce titre sur son site :
Enchanting villages, forward-thinking design and epic heritage - welcome to Denmark. Whether you want to adventure like a Viking, sample cutting-edge cuisine or practise the art of hygge, your DK Eyewitness travelguide makes sure you experience all that Denmark has to offer.
From the captivating cities to the far-flung corners, each region of Denmark exudes its own distinct personality. Breathe in the coastal air at Skagen's wild beaches, cycle the charming lanes of Copenhagen or marvel at the stunning selection of museums in Aarhus.Our updated guide brings Denmark to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Denmark is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Denmark you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Denmark's must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of Denmark, from Copenhagen to Northwestern Zealand, Southern Zealand to Bornholm
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the city easily and confidently
- Covers: Central Copenhagen North, Central Copenhagen South, Christianshavn and Holmen, Beyond the Centre, Northwestern Zealand, Southern Zealand and the Islands, Funen, Southern and Central Jutland, Northern Jutland, Bornholm, Greenland and the Faroe Islands
(Présentation de l'éditeur)
L'équivalent en anglais de nos guides Voir (il n'existe pas en français). Un guide très visuel, que vous prendrez plaisir à lire avant votre voyage. Histoire de rêver et de composer vos itinéraires. Sur place, nous vous conseillons sérieusement de le compléter avec un guide plus pratique.