Editions Insight Guides - Guide touristique et culturel en anglais - South America (Amérique du sud en anglais)
|Amérique du sud
|Date de publication
|15 déc. 2022
Détails de l'article
Insight Guide to South America is a pictorial travel guide in a magazine style providing answers to the key questions before or during your trip: deciding when to go to South America, choosing what to see, from exploring Rio de Janeiro to discovering the Lake District or creating a travel plan to cover key places like Iguazú Falls, Lake Titicaca. Fully-updated post-COVID-19, this is an ideal travel guide for travellers seeking inspiration, in-depth cultural and historical information about South America as well as a great selection of places to see during your trip.
The Insight Guide South America covers: The North Coast, The Andean Highlands, The Tropical Giant, The Southern Cone.
In this travel guide you will find:
- IN-DEPTH CULTURAL AND HISTORICAL FEATURES : Created to explore the culture and the history of South America to get a greater understanding of its modern-day life, people and politics.
- BEST OF : The top attractions and Editor's Choice highlighting the most special places to visit around South America.
- CURATED PLACES, HIGH-QUALITY MAPS : Geographically organised text cross-referenced against full-colour, high-quality travel maps for quick orientation in Peru, Buenos Aires and many more locations in South America.
- COLOUR-CODED CHAPTERS : Every part of South America, from Colombia to Argentina has its own colour assigned for easy navigation.
- TIPS AND FACTS : Up-to-date historical timeline and in-depth cultural background to South America as well as an introduction to South America's food and drink and fun destination-specific features.
- PRACTICAL TRAVEL INFORMATION : A-Z of useful advice on everything from when to go to South America, how to get there and how to get around, as well as South America's climate, advice on tipping, etiquette and more.
- STRIKING PICTURES : Features inspirational colour photography, including the stunning Angel Falls and the spectacular Old Quito.
- FREE EBOOK : Free eBook download with every purchase of a printed book to access all the content from your phone or tablet, for on-the-road exploration.
Un guide très complet - en anglais - sur le patrimoine des différents pays qui composent l'Amérique du Sud. Il convient bien pour se faire une première idée et pour faire son choix de destination sur ce continent foisonnant.